Did you know that Croatia is expected to be ready to introduce the euro as its official currency by the year 2023?
Euro in Croatia: main consequences
Why is this information relevant for you as an investor?
What does it change for you if you own a Candy Brick villa?
What will be the consequences of the introduction of the Euro to Croatia?
- No more currency risk;
- Much lower transaction and currency-related costs;
- Much lower interest rates applied on the financing by the banks.
Therefore, the introduction of the Euro is very likely to boost foreign investments and the flow of capital in Croatia.
|As a consequence, this is likely to be followed by an additional increase in prices, over the following years.|
GDP is expected to grow at a very fast pace (7.5%) in 2022 and such solid growth will probably continue.
Investing in Croatia will be easier, safer, and less expensive.
Financing will be cheaper.
All this will make Istria, and real estate investments & projects, even more attractive.
The value of your property in Istria & your rental income
We chose the Eastern coast of Istria for our projects.
A very precise spot.
- The reason is that we find there the perfect mix of conditions:beautiful and incredibly attractive;
- very easy to reach;
- highest growing demand from high-spending clients;
- high potential for growth in the next years, quite far from market saturation;
- planned investments, infrastructures, etc;
- best data in terms of rental, client’s satisfaction, costs, and pricing growth
Indeed, in July the occupancy rate in our 3-bedroom villas was on average above 95% and the gross income was around €10,000 per house.
This is perfectly in line with our goal of €40,000 income per year with a single villa.
And I had to cancel so many requests, and many guests couldn’t find a villa as the demand is growing more than our current production!
Every day guests are contacting us with their booking inquiries on chat, sending e-mails, texting on WhatsApp.
But everything is full!
See the YouTube video:
Euro and its positive effects for you as a Candy Brick investor
We knew that this moment would come.
With the introduction of the euro, this positive trend in terms of demand is likely to continue and even increase!
When you add up together:
- solid and growing rental activity (solid rental income);
- better investment and financing conditions, boosting the investments and the attractiveness of your assets;
… it is widely expected that prices of new modern investment properties are likely to rise, as such a villa will increase its attractiveness.
|Therefore, we are positively welcoming the news of Croatia joining the Euro by 2023 🙂|
And we will do our best to close more interesting development projects like Laguna Marina before that time.
|With best regards, Marta Stone|
Seaways Villas d.o.o.
✆ +385 97 708 7990