290 Maryam Springs 260,
Courbevoie, Paris, France
How does it work: a long-term partnership
After the project is built, our company manages your villa and your guests.
That means, the delivery of the finished villa is only a start for our long-term successful partnership!
1. Choose a villa and set up the conditions for the real estate investment
Sign the Letter of Intent
Open your Croatian company (highly advised for tax reasons*)
2. Company set-up
With our support, you should choose:
- accountant (we can indicate few options for the accountant)
- name (it can be a name in latin, in croatian or your name)
- capital (recommended capital is the min. 2 650,00 € ( 20.000 kn ); the company can spend it for its activities when it is set up)
- company activities (all activities related to real estate and tourism are recommended)
We can do all of it together. In 1 day in Pula you can:
-Obtain the OIB number
-Sign the act of the company establishment at the public notary
-Deposit the company’s capital in the bank that your company will use or in FINA (financial institution)
-Sign the documents for the bank account opening
Generally in 3-7 days the company is open and active. At that point:
-After a few days the bank account is also active
3. Signature of the preliminary contract
-Sign the preliminary contract between your company and our company
-Pay the 10% if the construction process has not yet started
4. Follow the construction process
We periodically send you photos, videos, reports and updates. You are free to contact us and organize a visit at the construction site anytime. Payments are made gradually at the completion of each stage.
5. Visit the finished villa
It can be done by your (the company’s owner and director) or by the assigned person.